Re: [suse-mirror] Blogging about 11.3 launch - THANKS!
Andreas Jaeger (aj@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote on 16 July 2010 21:59:
You can just append "?mirrorlist" to a download link to see what
mirrorbrain would do, e.g.:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/iso/openSUSE-11.3-Addon-
Lang-i586.iso?mirrorlist

Looking at that one, I do not see your mirror at all right now - this is
something we should investigate. Darix, could you do so, please?

Forgot to say that our opensuse traffic dropped by approximately half
since May. And the proportion of traffic that goes abroad didn't
change. It could be that there are only half downloaders now but the
change is too abrupt for this to be the reason.