Re: [suse-mirror] download.o.o/factory-snapshot
Stephan Kulow (coolo@xxxxxxx) wrote on 29 October 2009 17:03:
On Thursday 29 October 2009 15:53:30 Stephan Kulow wrote:
opensuse-full-really-everything is stage area and the factory-snapshot
is only in the public are. I guess I can change that later.

OK, I moved the snapshot now into they really-everything

Good, thanks.

If I understand it, at the release moment the current factory will
become obsolete and the factory-snapshot will become the new factory.
If so, it'd be very convenient to just hardlink them. This would avoid
all mirrors downloading factory again, which will happen if you just
rename them. It'd also reduce the load on stage considerably and speed
up the availability of the tree to users.