Re: [suse-mirror] connection refused (111)
Hi Bjorge,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:09:27AM +0200, Bjorge Solli wrote:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 15 September 2009 schrieb Peter Czanik:
Why am I suddenly denied connection to stage.opensuse.org?

$ rsync -rqlpt -H stage.opensuse.org::opensuse-full
/var/ftp/pub/Linux/Distributions/opensuse --delete-after
--delete-excluded --max-delete=4000 --timeout=1800 -hi
rsync: failed to connect to stage.opensuse.org: Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(124)
[receiver=3.0.6]

My mirror is opensuse.uib.no. It worked fine before the weekend.
http://news.opensuse.org/2009/09/11/reminder-power-outage-in-nuernberg-offi
ce/ http://en.opensuse.org/Downtime/2009-09-11

In theory it should be back, but in practice...

But don't worry, the whole tree is frozen since thursday so there is
nothing
to pull :)

Greetings, Stephan

Is there any list I should be on to get this kind of information?

This would be the right list. The only problem is that we didn't do a
good job using it to spread this information. I apologize.

Anyway, since last night the stage server is up and running again,
receiving new content and I'm think we are good again.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)