Re: [suse-mirror] Automatic redirect ?
Hi Svante,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 01:44:26PM +0100, Archive wrote:
Hello,

We have one of your mirrors, at ftp.sunet.se. We have noticed a drop in
trafic volume the last weeks. Have we fallen of your list of mirrors to
redirect to ? If so what can we do to correct any errors and get back on
the list ?

ftp.sunet.se

Thanks!
/Svante

From here, everything looks normal. Your mirror is enabled, gets
redirects like normal, I see them being logged, and the logs are full of
them.

Some time ago, the mirror probe log shows a lot of timeouts, mainly at
the 12-14th of march, the 15th, and the 19th.
During that time (when we couldn't reach the mirror), redirects were
disabled; but once the mirror was reachable again, they were enabled
again.

Note also that on the night between the 12th and 13th of March,
download.opensuse.org was broken, and we had a replacement redirector
during the 13th and 14th of March, which also would have resulted into a
lower amount of traffic at your end.

Since about a week, everything should look completely normal though.

Does this explain what you saw maybe?

Thanks,
Peter
--