Re: [suse-mirror] Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.1 rc1 is there
Am Donnerstag 27 November 2008 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
Hi,

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag 27 November 2008 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Why's that? The files are correctly o-r on stage from what
I can say.

What's up there is broken and I replace them at 10pm and
now the kids are installing the broken version ;(

This permissions fiddling is nothing but crazy.

If you publish, then you publish.

I did not publish. And I wonder why you think I did.

Because you did. What else...

Eberhard, that's not helping me. To me a file without world readable
bit is not public. So please let me ask again: why you think I published?

Greetings, Stephan