Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.1 Beta3 coming
Update: we removed somed unneeded file, fixed the nameing of some files and
also exchanged the DVD-i386 delta.iso, which was broken with the first
build.

I'm opening Beta3 on download.o.o now and will send the announcement at
4:45pm Nuremberg time.

Best,
Christoph