Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.1 Beta3 coming
I just had to remove all *ppc* files, because our ppc team told me, they
didn't think it was worth publishing.

Best,
Christoph

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:01:42AM +0200, Christoph Thiel wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have just started syncing out openSUSE 11.1 Beta3. Please note, we have
slightly changed the directory layout below
distribution/openSUSE-11.1-Beta3.

x86_64 LiveCDs will be skipped for this release. Everything else should be
there.

Release is planned for today, around noon. (Since we just started syncing, I
guess it might be 1pm or 2pm.)

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development

Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development