Mailinglist Archive: libyui-devel (8 mails)

< Previous Next >
[libyui-devel] how to build?
Hi,

I plan to look more into libyui and I am starting by porting
libyui-qt to Qt5. (So far I have been more or less fighting with
CMake)

What is the status of https://github.com/libyui/libyui-buildtools ,
compared to https://github.com/libyui/libyui/tree/master/buildtools ?
libyui-buildtools seems unused.

How does code make way from Git to the OBS and the distro? I think
the canonical way is described in the internal Jenkins server only,
where it is basically:

git clone
make -f Makefile.cvs
make srcpackage
osc ci to devel:libraries:libyui

During Hack Week 10 we tried to document the process for YaST at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development ,
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_Development_Workflow .
Is there something similar for libyui?

It is great to see Jenkins being replaced by humans on this list :)

--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner