Mailinglist Archive: libyui-devel (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [libyui-devel] libyui plugin extensions
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:28:53 +0200

Hi all,

as someone of you already knows, I'm working in my spare time
to libyui plugin extensions. I have something working already
really, but I'm not happy enough for asking for a push :)

Maybe later we could talk about my implementation and find
a good naming convention, class names etc.

Anyway I developed a little test case, a general plugin
(yes the checkable table i needed :) ) and just a QT specialization
atm, that works in the same way as libyui does with its specializations.

Unfortunately i had to link manually libyui-qt, that i need to avoid
code duplication.

I tried changing PROJECTINFO.cmake variables like INTERNAL_DEPS and
LIB_LINKER,
first failed asking for a find libyui-qt macro missing, latter could not
find libyui-qt cause of its position (/usr/lib[64]/yui) but variables
were filled corretly, just ld failed.
If just the location is wrong you could create a sym link as workaround. Could you please open an issue at github if the libyui buildsystem gets the location wrong?

Thanks,
Thomas

Since into PROJECTINFO.cmake is writtent
SET( INTERNAL_DEPS Libyui ) # include libyui or it's
plugins (if needed), too!

how can i link plugins?

Thanks in advance
Angelo

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,