Re: [heroes] dnsmasq on every server or ?
On 02/08/2020 20.53, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 2. August 2020, 19:38:30 CEST schrieb Per Jessen:
I guess I need to read up on our DNS setup :-)

The current setup uses anna and elsa as DNS servers (which both run
dnsmasq), and a few servers that do lots of DNS queries have their own
dnsmasq instance running - AFAIK that's the case for forums and matrix.

As a sidenote: dnsmasq on the forums VM was down for two days (which
stopped delivery of forums notification mails), I restarted it
yesterday.

Do we know why it died?

I wonder if systemd should have restarted it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)