Re: [heroes] Leap 15.1 JeOS not visible on download.opensuse.org
Hi,

Am Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 17:05:11 CET schrieb Per Jessen:
Fabian Vogt wrote:

Hi,

The JeOS images for Leap 15.1 (in openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Images:ToTest)
are rsynced properly according to Adrian, but not visible on
download.opensuse.org in /distribution/leap/15.1/jeos.

Can you fix it so that the links can be added to
software.opensuse.org?

Hi Fabian

I don't see any such directory on pontifex - are we certain it is being
rsync'ed correctly?

/srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.1/jeos

According to Adrian it's in the stage area. I added him as CC.

(please keep us both in CC, we're not subscribed)

Thanks,
Fabian