[heroes] Reminder: Heroes meeting tomorrow
Hello,

we'll have our monthly IRC meeting tomorrow (2019-02-05) at 19:00 UTC /
20:00 CET in the #openSUSE-admin IRC channel.

See https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/44732 for the topics, and
please add whatever you want to discuss ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
heck, I can think of cases where me and my colleagues in SUSE QA
have had to mention openSUSE bugs because our testing was considered