[heroes] Inbox full at openSUSE Forums
If the forum message service is to maintain an artificial inbox quantity (50),
shouldn't it be doing FIFO on its own instead of "users" who rarely use it
needing
to perform their own maintenance? As is now it seems to be creating its own
circularly dependent problem. I'm not the one putting messages in my inbox.
An inbox seems like a pittance compared to forum messages being retained in
perpetuity.

<quote>
Dear mrmazda,

h2 has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages
box on openSUSE Forums has reached the specified quota. In order to receive
further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please
visit this page to do so:
https://forums.opensuse.org/private.php

All the best,
openSUSE Forums