Re: [heroes] Host fonts at static.opensuse.org
Thanks for the efforts!

I will move wiki styles to chameleon and update wiki skin to use shared assets.

--
Guo Yunhe / @guoyunhe / guoyunhe.me

2018年11月9日 下午2:40 by opensuse@xxxxxxxxx:

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 23:20:28 CET schrieb Guo Yunhe:

At this moment, I feel Chameleon is considered stable. Here might be
some new styles to add but won't likely break old stuff.

We can avoid version prefix if we never change file names in dist
folder.

Chameleon is available on static.opensuse.org since a few minutes under
https://static.opensuse.org/chameleon
<https://static.opensuse.org/chameleon/>> - for example
https://static.opensuse.org/chameleon/dist/images/logo/leap-black.svg
<https://static.opensuse.org/chameleon/dist/images/logo/leap-black.svg>

The git pull cronjob runs hourly (at minute 0).

For the records: the cronjob runs on narwal3 under user "cboltz".
It does a "git pull" and then rsyncs everything to narwal and narwal2.
Oh, and I had to adjust the firewall on narwal and narwal2 to allow
rsync over ssh from narwal3 ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--

So... Hm... ich bin etwas aufgeschmissen.
How to troubleshoot without trouble?

Umgekehrt wär mir lieber. :-)
[> Christian Boltz und Ratti in fontlinge-devel]