Re: [heroes] Mailing list down?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 16:39:12 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Axel Braun wrote:

Hi,

dunno if this is the right list to ask about infrastructure, so just
giving it a try:
I'm subscribed to opensuse-support, and receive mails every now and
then. I tried yesterday and today to send a question to the list, but
none of the mails showed up.....any issue with this list? Or with my
provider (GMX)?

Hi Axel

the lists are running fine, including opensuse-support. I see one
mail from you yesterday, and one today, both were accepted, but I
don't see them in the archive. Weird.

I don't see that you are subscribed. That's why your two messages did
not go through - they were rerouted to moderators, but this list did
not have any moderators.

I have sent you a subscription invitation.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.9°C)
Member, openSUSE Heroes