[heroes] Re: [opensuse-project] Mailing list down?
  • From: "Knurpht@openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:40:35 +0200
Op maandag 18 juni 2018 15:37:03 CEST schreef Axel Braun:
Hi,

dunno if this is the right list to ask about infrastructure, so just giving
it a try:
I'm subscribed to opensuse-support, and receive mails every now and then.
I tried yesterday and today to send a question to the list, but none of the
mails showed up.....any issue with this list? Or with my provider (GMX)?

Cheers
Axel
Did you reply to the confirmation email? IIRC mine landed in the spam box ...

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member