Re: [heroes] No access to blog || Possible issues with Forums profile
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 23:58:26 +0200
Op zaterdag 9 juni 2018 22:36:59 CEST schreef Przemyslaw Bojczuk:
Hi there!

I am trying to activate my blog. However whenever I access
https://forums.opensuse.org/blog.php/105515-pbojczuk I get the error:

"""pbojczuk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be
due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this
page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative
features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the
administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting
activation."""

Additionally, the blog should be visible at Lizard's according to the info
on my profile https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/pbojczuk

I tried to create:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36808
Which resulted in the statement that as long as I do not have blog nothing
is to be working at Lizard's.

Lately I created a new ticket specifically for the blog access:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36682

On the other hand I am not sure where the issue is and where to ask for help
as the error above occures whatever I touch in my Forums' profile.

I decided to use the blog for a number of comming announcements for Polish
community. If anyone could suggest some way to pursue with this I woud be
honoured.

Love & bruises,
Przemyslaw Bojczuk

https://forum.suse.pl - Oficjalne Polskie Forum SUSE Linux
Ah, wait, I misunderstood the PM, thought it was still about the lizards blog.
AFAIK the blog permissions on the forums depend on a certain amount of posts
in the forums. I'll check. Please PM me in the forums and we'll get it sorted.
BTW the heroes can't do much re. the forums, since the forums are under MF-IT
control.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member