[heroes] No access to blog || Possible issues with Forums profile
Hi there!

I am trying to activate my blog. However whenever I access
https://forums.opensuse.org/blog.php/105515-pbojczuk I get the error:

"""pbojczuk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due
to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or
some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation."""

Additionally, the blog should be visible at Lizard's according to the info on
my profile https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/pbojczuk

I tried to create:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36808
Which resulted in the statement that as long as I do not have blog nothing is
to be working at Lizard's.

Lately I created a new ticket specifically for the blog access:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36682

On the other hand I am not sure where the issue is and where to ask for help as
the error above occures whatever I touch in my Forums' profile.

I decided to use the blog for a number of comming announcements for Polish
community. If anyone could suggest some way to pursue with this I woud be
honoured.

Love & bruises,
Przemyslaw Bojczuk