Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 15:03:14 +0200
Op zaterdag 2 juni 2018 13:59:05 CEST schreef Felix Miata:
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 13:49 (UTC+0200):
Felix Miata composed:
Logged into
https://forums.opensuse.org/member.php/17760-mrmazda?tab=aboutme

"Customize my profile" doesn't provide links to edit any of my
information,
regardless of browser used. Zip. Nada. The only link in the lower right
main section is "this page" under "Contact".

Hi Felix,

The forums are not under the control of the heroes, contact the forums
admins.
Where are those links squirreled away?

I though the hereos were the administative fixers of things web.
If you're logged in, then go to "Settings" on the top right, options will show
up on the left re. editing your profile.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member