Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 15:00:27 +0200
Op zaterdag 2 juni 2018 14:11:45 CEST schreef Per Jessen:
Felix Miata wrote:
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 13:49 (UTC+0200):
Felix Miata composed:
Logged into
https://forums.opensuse.org/member.php/17760-mrmazda?tab=aboutme

"Customize my profile" doesn't provide links to edit any of my
information, regardless of browser used. Zip. Nada. The only link in
the lower right main section is "this page" under "Contact".

Hi Felix,

The forums are not under the control of the heroes, contact the
forums admins.

Where are those links squirreled away?

I though the hereos were the administative fixers of things web.

We do everything to do with the openSUSE infrastructure, mostly in
N├╝rnberg, but the openSUSE forums are run out of Provo in the US.
Actually, Gertjan, do you guys use progress.o.o for ticketing?

Nope, we have Kim Groneman of MF-IT who does the underlaying stuff for both
suse and openSUSE forums. We ping him through the (hidden) mod area, which he
is subscribed to. Most issues are fixed quickly, and AFAIK Kim doesn't look at
progress.o.o . Guess that some day this part will be moved/changed to our own
infra, but not right now. But so far the communication with Kim works fine.
--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member