Re: [heroes] next meeting - date?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:01:11 +0200
Christian Boltz wrote:

Hello,

following our usual schedule, our next IRC meeting will be on May 1st
(20:00 CEST / 18:00 UTC), however May 1st is a public holiday at least
in Germany.

And in many other countries, same here.

Personally, I don't care too much about this detail ;-) but maybe
others do, so we could move the meeting by a week (= May 8th).

As I will be on the barricades in the 1 May protests, I might be in a
cell later on, courtesy of the Zurich State police, I don't know what
the wifi situation might be ...

If you have a strong preference for one of the dates, please reply
with your prefered date. If nobody replies or the majority is ok with
May 1st, we'll stay with that day.

1 May is good for me :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.4°C)