[heroes] Re: LAS website
Hey all!

I think you are talking about https://github.com/openSUSE/osem/pull/1265

And yes, to me this is a _very_ desirable feature. But it'll be ready, at
best, just in autumn. Both GUADEC and SuperSEC 2018 will be held in Summer
and Spring.

Have you checked
https://github.com/openSUSE/osem/pull/1610 and
https://github.com/openSUSE/osem/pull/1624 ?
Is this what you are looking for?

BTW: are you aware about all the code being added by the PGConf US people?
https://github.com/commandprompt/osem-pg

Yes, we are!

Seems they would like to contribute some features but don't find the time in
the nearly future.

They have already contributed some new features (introduced postgresql
support in OSEM, multiple speakers per event, new event creation from
admin side).

We have talked with them, and they know we would be happy to get more
PRs with the changes they did (they have done some serious work on how
things look).

Stella