Re: [heroes] Moving www.o.o - questions about the openID provider
Christian Boltz wrote:
we discussed moving www.o.o to Nuremberg in today's heroes meeting.
There's one detail that will make it less boring - it includes an openID
provider at https://www.opensuse.org/openid/

The perfect solution would be to make the openID provider a separate VM
and subdomain (maybe openid.opensuse.org). This would mean www.o.o could
be completely static, with a redirect for openID.

FWIW with the new software.o.o layout proposal¹. I'm considering to
request development resources in SUSE to merge www.o.o into
software.o.o. That way we could reduce the number of systems and
different technologies. Maybe the openid provider could be implemented
that way in rails. I don't really know rails to be able to judge though.

cu
Ludwig

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/pull/170

--