[heroes] Moving www.o.o - questions about the openID provider
Hello,

we discussed moving www.o.o to Nuremberg in today's heroes meeting.
There's one detail that will make it less boring - it includes an openID
provider at https://www.opensuse.org/openid/

The perfect solution would be to make the openID provider a separate VM
and subdomain (maybe openid.opensuse.org). This would mean www.o.o could
be completely static, with a redirect for openID.

Lars and Darix - Theo thinks you know more about openID, so here are a
few questions for you:
- are HTTP redirects supported/allowed by openID, or do we have to keep
openID on www.o.o?
- how hard is it to setup an openID provider that provides the same
results as the current one? (We'll have to assume that people use
openID to login in openSUSE or external services, and shouldn't break
this.)
- can login2.o.o be used, or do we need Access Manager? (I'd _guess_
login2.o.o should work for this, but I don't know much about openID.)

I'm looking forward to become enlightened ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
.domain.intern smpt:[mx.domain.intern]
Du meinst sicher smtp und nicht smpt. :-)