[heroes] IRC meeting
Hello,

we decided to have an IRC meeting once a month at the first Sunday at
19:00 CET / 18:00 UTC.

For January, first Sunday means January 1st. While this isn't a problem
for me, I'd guess some people are still on vacation.

Do we really want to do the meeting on January 1st, or should we start
our regular meetings with an exception ;-) and move it by one week to
January 8th?

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: Christmas was a bit... salty here ;-)

--
For a while I thought that it may be fixable, but then I looked
into the source: a 400 line function in Perl. With a goto.