Re: [heroes] opensuse.org subdomains pointing to pages.github.com
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:42:30 +0100
Theo Chatzimichos wrote:

Hello,

as agreed on the offsite, we will not allow opensuse.org subdomains
pointing to non-opensuse.org infrastructure, see [1]. One special case
that we have so far though is pages.github.com. We currently have
101.opensuse.org, and I have requests for two other github pages to
get an opensuse.org subdomain. What is your opinion, should we make an
exception on the policy here?

Just wondering out loud - could we maybe disconnect ourselves by
interjecting a page warning the user that they are leaving the openSUSE
infrastructure?

101.opensuse.org -> "warning" -> target website.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.8°C)