Re: [heroes] Fwd: About openSUSE Chinese Wiki maintenance
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 21:31:07 CET schrieb Grover Chou:
For example image banner on the Chinese wiki home page is linked to
openSUSE 13.2:

counter.opensuse.org/wide.cn.png]</span>

And the following description are outdated, but it's a protected page,
we can't edit it.

There are a lot of outdated pages was protected. So that I require
became a maintainer who can edit protected page.

Darix just gave me bureaucrat permissions on the zh wiki :-) - and I
gave you and Guo Yunhe admin permissions so that you can edit the
protected pages.

If you are logged in currently, you might need to logout and login again
to enable your admin permissions.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Wie meinte doch neulich ein OS/2 oder CygWin-User:
PATH=C:\backspace\return;E:\tab\newline;D:\home
W:\pakete\mypaket\configure --prefix=F:\fondlinge
[Ralf Corsepius in suse-programming]