The YaST Team is about to enter hibernation mode for a couple of weeks.
But before that, let’s take a look to the most important features and
bugfixes we implemented in the last sprint of 2019. That includes:
- bringing back to life some sections of the Software Manager,
- implementing system upgrade with the new SLE media types,
- making the installation in Raspberry Pi and IBM Z System even better,
- improving usability of encryption,
- reducing the footprint of the Snapper plugin for ZYpp,
- and, as always, many other small improvements and fixes.
Check the whole report at:
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: yast-devel+owner(a)opensuse.org