On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 06:29:08PM +0100, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
As SP2 is not blocking us anymore, it's now time
to switch from SVN
to GitHub as we've decided earlier in 2011.
I know there were some issues with importing all the history but I
don't have enough details on which pieces were missing. Maybe not
everything is actually needed. Let's focus on finishing the
transition now, please.
Daniel and Klaus made some progress last year, and the current work
is at https://github.com/kkaempf/yast-svn2git/tree/satsolver
The makefile there did not work out of the box for me. (patch
It would be great if someone made a run of the tool and published
the results so that module maintainers can look at how their git
repos would look like and report bugs, like I did for the previous
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
Kuracke oddeleni v restauraci je jako fekalni oddeleni v bazenu