as decided during the planning meeting I have renamed the new
libstorage to libstorage-ng:
Some things I renamed:
RPM name to libstorage-ng (and subpackages accordingly).
Library so name to libstorage-ng.
Textdomain to libstorage-ng.
Git repository from libstorage-bgl-eval to libstorage-ng.
I also changed the version to 1.0.0 and the major library version
to 3 (yes, those numbers are entirely independent).
Some things I did not rename:
C++ namespace (still "storage").
C++ header files (still "/usr/include/storage/...").
The name of the Python, Ruby and Perl5 modules (still "storage").
Fillup/sysconfig file (still "storage").
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell(a)suse.com>
Senior Software Engineer, Research & Development
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: yast-devel+owner(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date