openSUSE Security Update: Security update for opera
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2018:0804-1
openSUSE Leap 42.3:NonFree
An update that contains security fixes can now be installed.
This update for Opera to version fixes the following issues:
- boo#1086610: Version update to 52.0.2871.30, including all upstream
fixes and improvements
- The Chromium engine updates contain various security fixes
The following packaging changes are included:
- .desktop file was updated to comply with freedesktop.org
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 42.3:NonFree:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-307=1
- openSUSE Leap 42.3:NonFree (x86_64):