openSUSE Security Update: Security update for roundcubemail
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2016:3309-1
References: #1001856 #1012493 #982003
An update that solves one vulnerability and has two fixes
is now available.
This update for roundcubemail fixes the following issues:
- A maliciously crafted email could cause untrusted code to be executed
- Avoid HTML styles that could cause potential click jacking
- A maliciously crafted FROM value could cause extra parameters to be
passed to the sendmail command (boo#1012493)
- Avoid sending completely empty text parts for multipart/alternative
- Don't create multipart/alternative messages with empty text/plain part
- Improved validation of FROM argument when sending mails
To install this openSUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE 13.1:
zypper in -t patch 2016-1533=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE 13.1 (noarch):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+help(a)opensuse.org