openSUSE Security Update: Security update for minidlna
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2020:2204-1
Cross-References: CVE-2020-12695 CVE-2020-28926
openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for minidlna fixes the following issues:
minidlna was updated to version 1.3.0 (boo#1179447)
- Fixed some build warnings when building with musl.
- Use $USER instead of $LOGNAME for the default friendly name.
- Fixed build with GCC 10
- Fixed some warnings from newer compilers
- Disallow negative HTTP chunk lengths. [CVE-2020-28926]
- Validate SUBSCRIBE callback URL. [CVE-2020-12695]
- Fixed spurious warnings with ogg coverart
- Fixed an issue with VLC where browse results would be truncated.
- Fixed bookmarks on Samsung Q series
- Added DSD file support.
- Fixed potential stack smash vulnerability in getsyshwaddr on macOS.
- Will now reload the log file on SIGHUP.
- Worked around bad SearchCriteria from the Control4 Android app.
- Increased max supported network addresses to 8.
- Added forced alphasort capability.
- Added episode season and number metadata support.
- Enabled subtitles by default for unknown DLNA clients, and add
enable_subtitles config option.
- Fixed discovery when connected to certain WiFi routers.
- Added FreeBSD kqueue support.
- Added the ability to set the group to run as.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-2204=1
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):