-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
SUSE Security Summary Report
Announcement ID: SUSE-SR:2010:013 Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:00:00 +0000 Cross-References: CVE-2008-4546, CVE-2009-0689, CVE-2009-2463 CVE-2009-2625, CVE-2009-3072, CVE-2009-3075 CVE-2009-3077, CVE-2009-3245, CVE-2009-3376 CVE-2009-3385, CVE-2009-3389, CVE-2009-3555 CVE-2009-3560, CVE-2009-3720, CVE-2009-3793 CVE-2009-3983, CVE-2010-0156, CVE-2010-0161 CVE-2010-0163, CVE-2010-0173, CVE-2010-0174 CVE-2010-0175, CVE-2010-0176, CVE-2010-0177 CVE-2010-0178, CVE-2010-0179, CVE-2010-0181 CVE-2010-0182, CVE-2010-0205, CVE-2010-0397 CVE-2010-0421, CVE-2010-0739, CVE-2010-0788 CVE-2010-0789, CVE-2010-0790, CVE-2010-0791 CVE-2010-0827, CVE-2010-0829, CVE-2010-1152 CVE-2010-1297, CVE-2010-1321, CVE-2010-1440 CVE-2010-2160, CVE-2010-2161, CVE-2010-2162 CVE-2010-2163, CVE-2010-2164, CVE-2010-2165 CVE-2010-2166, CVE-2010-2167, CVE-2010-2169 CVE-2010-2170, CVE-2010-2171, CVE-2010-2172 CVE-2010-2173, CVE-2010-2174, CVE-2010-2175 CVE-2010-2176, CVE-2010-2177, CVE-2010-2178 CVE-2010-2179, CVE-2010-2180, CVE-2010-2181 CVE-2010-2182, CVE-2010-2183, CVE-2010-2184 CVE-2010-2185, CVE-2010-2186, CVE-2010-2187 CVE-2010-2188, CVE-2010-2189
Content of this advisory: 1) Solved Security Vulnerabilities: - apache2-mod_php5/php5 - bytefx-data-mysql/mono - flash-player - fuse - java-1_4_2-ibm - krb5 - libcmpiutil/libvirt - libmozhelper-1_0-0/mozilla-xulrunner190 - libopenssl-devel - libpng12-0 - libpython2_6-1_0 - libtheora - memcached - ncpfs - pango - puppet - python - seamonkey - te_ams - texlive 2) Pending Vulnerabilities, Solutions, and Work-Arounds: none 3) Authenticity Verification and Additional Information
1) Solved Security Vulnerabilities
To avoid flooding mailing lists with SUSE Security Announcements for minor issues, SUSE Security releases weekly summary reports for the low profile vulnerability fixes. The SUSE Security Summary Reports do not list or download URLs like the SUSE Security Announcements that are released for more severe vulnerabilities.
Fixed packages for the following incidents are already available on our FTP server and via the YaST Online Update.
- apache2-mod_php5/php5 Incomplete XML RPC requests could crash the php interpreter (CVE-2010-0397). PHP was updated to version 5.2.12 to fix the problem. Affected Products: openSUSE 11.1-11.2
- bytefx-data-mysql Mono's ASP.NET implementation did not set the 'EnableViewStateMac' property by default. Attackers could exploit that to conduct cross-site-scripting (XSS) attacks. Affected Products: SLE11, SLE11-SP1
- flash-player This update fixes multiple critical security vulnerabilities which allow an attacker to remotely execute arbitrary code or to cause a denial of service. The following CVE numbers have been assigned:
CVE-2008-4546, CVE-2009-3793, CVE-2010-1297, CVE-2010-2160, CVE-2010-2161, CVE-2010-2162, CVE-2010-2163, CVE-2010-2164, CVE-2010-2165, CVE-2010-2166, CVE-2010-2167, CVE-2010-2169, CVE-2010-2170, CVE-2010-2171, CVE-2010-2172, CVE-2010-2173, CVE-2010-2174, CVE-2010-2175, CVE-2010-2176, CVE-2010-2177, CVE-2010-2178, CVE-2010-2179, CVE-2010-2180, CVE-2010-2181, CVE-2010-2182, CVE-2010-2183, CVE-2010-2184, CVE-2010-2185, CVE-2010-2186, CVE-2010-2187, CVE-2010-2188, CVE-2010-2189
Affected Products: openSUSE 11.0-11.2, SLE10-SP3, SLE11-SP1
- fuse A race condition in fusermount allows non-privileged users to umount any file system (CVE-2010-0789). Note: this is a re-release of the previous update with a better patch. Affected Products: Moblin 2.0-2.1
- java-1_4_2-ibm IBM Java 1.4.2 was updated to Version U13 FP 4 iFixes, to fix the SSL renegotiation flaw reported via CVE-2009-3555. There were also some SAP installer related bugs fixed. Affected Products: SLE11, SLE11-SP1
- krb5 This update fixes a denial-of-service vulnerability in kadmind. A remote attacker can send a malformed GSS-API token that triggers a NULL pointer dereference. (CVE-2010-1321: CVSS v2 Base Score: 6.8 (MEDIUM) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:N/I:N/A:C)) Affected Products: openSUSE 11.0-11.2, SLE10-SP3, SLE11
- libcmpiutil/libvirt Collective Xen 2010/04 Update, containing fixes for the following issues:
- pygrub, reiserfs: Fix on-disk structure definition - Xen on SLES 11 does not boot - endless loop in ATA detection - xend leaks memory - Keyboard Caps Lock key works abnormal under SLES11 xen guest OS. - keymap setting not preserved - "NAME" column in xentop (SLES11) output limited to 10 characters unlike SLES10 - L3: diskpart will not run on windows 2008 - DL585G2 - plug-in PCI cards fail in IO-APIC mode - xend: disallow ! as a sxp separator - xend: bootable flag of VBD not always of type int - Xen vifname parameter is ignored when using type=ioemu in guest configuration file - xm create -x command does not work in SLES 10 SP2 or SLES 11 - VUL-1: xen pygrub vulnerability - Virtual machines are not able to boot from CD to allow upgrade to OES2SP1 (sle10 bug) - Update breaks menu access keys in virt-viewer and still misses some key sequences. (sle10 bug) - xen: virt-manager cdrom handling. - L3: virt-manager is unable of displaying VNC console on remote hosts - libvird segfaults when trying to create a kvm guest - L3: Virsh gives error Device 51712 not connected after updating libvirt modules - libcmpiutil / libvirt-cim does not properly handle CIM_ prefixed - Xen doesn't work get an eror when starting the install processes or starting a pervious installed DomU - Cannot set MAC address for PV guest in vm-install Affected Products: openSUSE 11.1, SLE11
- libmozhelper-1_0-0/mozilla-xulrunner190 The Moblin web browser engine was updated to the Firefox equivalent version 3.5.9.
Following security issues were fixed in 3.5.9: MFSA 2010-16: Mozilla developers identified and fixed several stability bugs in the browser engine used in Firefox and other Mozilla-based products. Some of these crashes showed evidence of memory corruption under certain circumstances, and we presume that with enough effort at least some of these could be exploited to run arbitrary code.
Martijn Wargers, Josh Soref, and Jesse Ruderman reported crashes in the browser engine that affected Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6. (CVE-2010-0173)
Jesse Ruderman and Ehsan Akhgari reported crashes that affected all supported versions of the browser engine. (CVE-2010-0174)
MFSA 2010-17 / CVE-2010-0175: Security researcher regenrecht reported via TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative that a select event handler for XUL tree items could be called after the tree item was deleted. This results in the execution of previously freed memory which an attacker could use to crash a victim's browser and run arbitrary code on the victim's computer.
MFSA 2010-18 / CVE-2010-0176: Security researcher regenrecht reported via TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative an error in the way elements are inserted into a XUL tree optgroup. In certain cases, the number of references to an element is under-counted so that when the element is deleted, a live pointer to its old location is kept around and may later be used. An attacker could potentially use these conditions to run arbitrary code on a victim's computer.
MFSA 2010-19 / CVE-2010-0177: Security researcher regenrecht reported via TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative an error in the implementation of the window.navigator.plugins object. When a page reloads, the plugins array would reallocate all of its members without checking for existing references to each member. This could result in the deletion of objects for which valid pointers still exist. An attacker could use this vulnerability to crash a victim's browser and run arbitrary code on the victim's machine.
MFSA 2010-22 / CVE-2009-3555: Mozilla developers added support in the Network Security Services module for preventing a type of man-in-the-middle attack against TLS using forced renegotiation.
Note that to benefit from the fix, Firefox 3.6 and Firefox 3.5 users will need to set their security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation preference to true. Firefox 3 does not contain the fix for this issue.
MFSA 2010-23 / CVE-2010-0181: phpBB developer Henry Sudhof reported that when an image tag points to a resource that redirects to a mailto: URL, the external mail handler application is launched. This issue poses no security threat to users but could create an annoyance when browsing a site that allows users to post arbitrary images.
MFSA 2010-24 / CVE-2010-0182: Mozilla community member Wladimir Palant reported that XML documents were failing to call certain security checks when loading new content. This could result in certain resources being loaded that would otherwise violate security policies set by the browser or installed add-ons.
Affected Products: SUSE Moblin 2.1
- libopenssl-devel This update adds support for RFC5746 TLS renegotiations to address vulnerabilities tracked as (CVE-2009-3555).
It also fixes a mishandling of OOM conditions in bn_wexpand (CVE-2009-3245).
Affected Products: SUSE Moblin
- libpng12-0 Denial of service while decompressing a highly compressed huge ancillary chunk has been fixed in libpng (CVE-2010-0205). Affected Products: SLE 11 SP1
- libpython2_6-1_0 This update of python has a copy of libxmlrpc that is vulnerable to denial of service bugs that can occur while processing malformed XML input.
CVE-2009-2625: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (moderate) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Permissions, Privileges, and Access Control (CWE-264)
CVE-2009-3720: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (MEDIUM) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Insufficient Information (CWE-noinfo) CVE-2009-3560: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (MEDIUM) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Buffer Errors (CWE-119) Affected Products: openSUSE 11.0-11.2, SLE 11
- libtheora An integer overflow was fixed in libtheora. It could be exploited remotely to execute arbitrary code. CVE-2009-3389: CVSS v2 Base Score: 9.3 (HIGH) (AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C): Numeric Errors (CWE-189) Affected Products: SUSE Moblin 2.0
- memcached Remote attackers that are allowed to connect to memcached could crash memcached by sending invalid input (CVE-2010-1152). Affected Products: SLE 11 SP1
- ncpfs This update fixes three security issues in ncpfs:
Fixed a information leakage on mount (CVE-2010-0790 / bnc#583536) Fixed a mtab locking problem (CVE-2010-0791 / bnc#583536) Fixed a race condition in ncpfs mounts (CVE-2010-0788 / bnc#550004)
Affected Products: SLE 11 SP1
- pango Specially crafted font files could cause a memory corruption in pango. Attackers could potentially exploit that to execute arbitrary code (CVE-2010-0421). Affected Products: Novell Linux POS 9, OES, SLES9
- puppet pupped created temporary files with fixed names. Local attacks could exploit that to install symlinks that overwrite files of the victim (CVE-2010-0156). Affected Products: openSUSE 11.1-11.2, SLE 11
- python This update of python has a copy of libxmlrpc that is vulnerable to denial of service bugs that can occur while processing malformed XML input.
CVE-2009-2625: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (moderate) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Permissions, Privileges, and Access Control (CWE-264) CVE-2009-3720: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (MEDIUM) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Insufficient Information (CWE-noinfo) CVE-2009-3560: CVSS v2 Base Score: 5.0 (MEDIUM) (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P): Buffer Errors (CWE-119) Affected Products: SLE 10-SP3
- seamonkey This update brings Mozilla Seamonkey to 1.1.19 fixing various bugs and security issues.
Following security issues are fixed: MFSA 2010-07: Mozilla developers took fixes from previously fixed memory safety bugs in newer Mozilla-based products and ported them to the Mozilla 1.8.1 branch so they can be utilized by Thunderbird 2 and SeaMonkey 1.1.
MFSA 2009-68 / CVE-2009-3983: Security researcher Takehiro Takahashi of the IBM X-Force reported that Mozilla's NTLM implementation was vulnerable to reflection attacks in which NTLM credentials from one application could be forwarded to another arbitary application via the browser. If an attacker could get a user to visit a web page he controlled he could force NTLM authenticated requests to be forwarded to another application on behalf of the user.
MFSA 2009-62 / CVE-2009-3376: Mozilla security researchers Jesse Ruderman and Sid Stamm reported that when downloading a file containing a right-to-left override character (RTL) in the filename, the name displayed in the dialog title bar conflicts with the name of the file shown in the dialog body. An attacker could use this vulnerability to obfuscate the name and file extension of a file to be downloaded and opened, potentially causing a user to run an executable file when they expected to open a non-executable file.
Update: The underlying flaw in the dtoa routines used by Mozilla appears to be essentially the same as that reported against the libc gdtoa routine by Maksymilian Arciemowicz.
MFSA 2009-49 / CVE-2009-3077: An anonymous security researcher, via TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative, reported that the columns of a XUL tree element could be manipulated in a particular way which would leave a pointer owned by the column pointing to freed memory. An attacker could potentially use this vulnerability to crash a victim's browser and run arbitrary code on the victim's computer.
Please see http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/seamonkey11.html
Affected Products: openSUSE 11.0, openSUSE 11.1
- te_ams Specially crafted dvi files could cause buffer overflows in dvips and dvipng (CVE-2010-0827, CVE-2010-0829, CVE-2010-0739, CVE-2010-1440). Affected Products: SLE 10-SP3
- texlive Specially crafted dvi files could cause buffer overflows in dvips and dvipng (CVE-2010-0827, CVE-2010-0829, CVE-2010-0739, CVE-2010-1440). openSUSE 11.0-11.2, SLE 11
2) Pending Vulnerabilities, Solutions, and Work-Arounds
3) Authenticity Verification and Additional Information
- Announcement authenticity verification:
SUSE security announcements are published via mailing lists and on Web sites. The authenticity and integrity of a SUSE security announcement is guaranteed by a cryptographic signature in each announcement. All SUSE security announcements are published with a valid signature.
To verify the signature of the announcement, save it as text into a file and run the command
gpg --verify <file>
replacing <file> with the name of the file containing the announcement. The output for a valid signature looks like:
gpg: Signature made <DATE> using RSA key ID 3D25D3D9 gpg: Good signature from "SuSE Security Team firstname.lastname@example.org"
where <DATE> is replaced by the date the document was signed.
If the security team's key is not contained in your key ring, you can import it from the first installation CD. To import the key, use the command
gpg --import gpg-pubkey-3d25d3d9-36e12d04.asc
- Package authenticity verification:
SUSE update packages are available on many mirror FTP servers all over the world. While this service is considered valuable and important to the free and open source software community, the authenticity and integrity of a package needs to be verified to ensure that it has not been tampered with.
The internal RPM package signatures provide an easy way to verify the authenticity of an RPM package. Use the command
rpm -v --checksig <file.rpm>
to verify the signature of the package, replacing <file.rpm> with the filename of the RPM package downloaded. The package is unmodified if it contains a valid signature from email@example.com with the key ID 9C800ACA.
This key is automatically imported into the RPM database (on RPMv4-based distributions) and the gpg key ring of 'root' during installation. You can also find it on the first installation CD and included at the end of this announcement.
- SUSE runs two security mailing lists to which any interested party may subscribe:
firstname.lastname@example.org - General Linux and SUSE security discussion. All SUSE security announcements are sent to this list. To subscribe, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
firstname.lastname@example.org - SUSE's announce-only mailing list. Only SUSE's security announcements are sent to this list. To subscribe, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
===================================================================== SUSE's security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The firstname.lastname@example.org public key is listed below. ===================================================================== ______________________________________________________________________________
The information in this advisory may be distributed or reproduced, provided that the advisory is not modified in any way. In particular, the clear text signature should show proof of the authenticity of the text.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH provides no warranties of any kind whatsoever with respect to the information contained in this security advisory.
Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID pub 2048R/3D25D3D9 1999-03-06 SuSE Security Team email@example.com pub 1024D/9C800ACA 2000-10-19 SuSE Package Signing Key firstname.lastname@example.org
- -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
mQENAzbhLQQAAAEIAKAkXHe0lWRBXLpn38hMHy03F0I4Sszmoc8aaKJrhfhyMlOA BqvklPLE2f9UrI4Xc860gH79ZREwAgPt0pi6+SleNFLNcNFAuuHMLQOOsaMFatbz JR9i4m/lf6q929YROu5zB48rBAlcfTm+IBbijaEdnqpwGib45wE/Cfy6FAttBHQh 1Kp+r/jPbf1mYAvljUfHKuvbg8t2EIQz/5yGp+n5trn9pElfQO2cRBq8LFpf1l+U P7EKjFmlOq+Gs/fF98/dP3DfniSd78LQPq5vp8RL8nr/o2i7jkAQ33m4f1wOBWd+ cZovrKXYlXiR+Bf7m2hpZo+/sAzhd7LmAD0l09kABRG0JVN1U0UgU2VjdXJpdHkg VGVhbSA8c2VjdXJpdHlAc3VzZS5kZT6JARUDBRA24S1H5Fiyh7HKPEUBAVcOB/9b yHYji1/+4Xc2GhvXK0FSJN0MGgeXgW47yxDL7gmR4mNgjlIOUHZj0PEpVjWepOJ7 tQS3L9oP6cpj1Fj/XxuLbkp5VCQ61hpt54coQAvYrnT9rtWEGN+xmwejT1WmYmDJ xG+EGBXKr+XP69oIUl1E2JO3rXeklulgjqRKos4cdXKgyjWZ7CP9V9daRXDtje63 Om8gwSdU/nCvhdRIWp/Vwbf7Ia8iZr9OJ5YuQl0DBG4qmGDDrvImgPAFkYFzwlqo choXFQ9y0YVCV41DnR+GYhwl2qBd81T8aXhihEGPIgaw3g8gd8B5o6mPVgl+nJqI BkEYGBusiag2pS6qwznZiQEVAwUQNuEtBHey5gA9JdPZAQFtOAf+KVh939b0J94u v/kpg4xs1LthlhquhbHcKNoVTNspugiC3qMPyvSX4XcBr2PC0cVkS4Z9PY9iCfT+ x9WM96g39dAF+le2CCx7XISk9XXJ4ApEy5g4AuK7NYgAJd39PPbERgWnxjxir9g0 Ix30dS30bW39D+3NPU5Ho9TD/B7UDFvYT5AWHl3MGwo3a1RhTs6sfgL7yQ3U+mvq MkTExZb5mfN1FeaYKMopoI4VpzNVeGxQWIz67VjJHVyUlF20ekOz4kWVgsxkc8G2 saqZd6yv2EwqYTi8BDAduweP33KrQc4KDDommQNDOXxaKOeCoESIdM4p7Esdjq1o L0oixF12CohGBBARAgAGBQI7HmHDAAoJEJ5A4xAACqukTlQAoI4QzP9yjPohY7OU F7J3eKBTzp25AJ42BmtSd3pvm5ldmognWF3Trhp+GYkAlQMFEDe3O8IWkDf+zvyS FQEBAfkD/3GG5UgJj18UhYmh1gfjIlDcPAeqMwSytEHDENmHC+vlZQ/p0mT9tPiW tp34io54mwr+bLPN8l6B5GJNkbGvH6M+mO7R8Lj4nHL6pyAv3PQr83WyLHcaX7It Klj371/4yzKV6qpz43SGRK4MacLo2rNZ/dNej7lwPCtzCcFYwqkiiEYEEBECAAYF AjoaQqQACgkQx1KqMrDf94ArewCfWnTUDG5gNYkmHG4bYL8fQcizyA4An2eVo/n+ 3J2KRWSOhpAMsnMxtPbBmQGiBDnu9IERBACT8Y35+2vv4MGVKiLEMOl9GdST6MCk YS3yEKeueNWc+z/0Kvff4JctBsgs47tjmiI9sl0eHjm3gTR8rItXMN6sJEUHWzDP +Y0PFPboMvKx0FXl/A0dM+HFrruCgBlWt6FA+okRySQiliuI5phwqkXefl9AhkwR 8xocQSVCFxcwvwCglVcOQliHu8jwRQHxlRE0tkwQQI0D+wfQwKdvhDplxHJ5nf7U 8c/yE/vdvpN6lF0tmFrKXBUX+K7u4ifrZlQvj/81M4INjtXreqDiJtr99Rs6xa0S cZqITuZC4CWxJa9GynBED3+D2t1V/f8l0smsuYoFOF7Ib49IkTdbtwAThlZp8bEh ELBeGaPdNCcmfZ66rKUdG5sRA/9ovnc1krSQF2+sqB9/o7w5/q2qiyzwOSTnkjtB UVKn4zLUOf6aeBAoV6NMCC3Kj9aZHfA+ND0ehPaVGJgjaVNFhPi4x0e7BULdvgOo AqajLfvkURHAeSsxXIoEmyW/xC1sBbDkDUIBSx5oej73XCZgnj/inphRqGpsb+1n KFvF+rQoU3VTRSBQYWNrYWdlIFNpZ25pbmcgS2V5IDxidWlsZEBzdXNlLmRlPohi BBMRAgAiBQJA2AY+AhsDBQkObd+9BAsHAwIDFQIDAxYCAQIeAQIXgAAKCRCoTtro nIAKypCfAJ9RuZ6ZSV7QW4pTgTIxQ+ABPp0sIwCffG9bCNnrETPlgOn+dGEkAWeg KL+IRgQQEQIABgUCOnBeUgAKCRCeQOMQAAqrpNzOAKCL512FZvv4VZx94TpbA9lx yoAejACeOO1HIbActAevk5MUBhNeLZa/qM2JARUDBRA6cGBvd7LmAD0l09kBATWn B/9An5vfiUUE1VQnt+T/EYklES3tXXaJJp9pHMa4fzFa8jPVtv5UBHGee3XoUNDV wM2OgSEISZxbzdXGnqIlcT08TzBUD9i579uifklLsnr35SJDZ6ram51/CWOnnaVh UzneOA9gTPSr+/fT3WeVnwJiQCQ30kNLWVXWATMnsnT486eAOlT6UNBPYQLpUprF 5Yryk23pQUPAgJENDEqeU6iIO9Ot1ZPtB0lniw+/xCi13D360o1tZDYOp0hHHJN3 D3EN8C1yPqZd5CvvznYvB6bWBIpWcRgdn2DUVMmpU661jwqGlRz1F84JG/xe4jGu zgpJt9IXSzyohEJB6XG5+D0BuQINBDnu9JIQCACEkdBN6Mxf5WvqDWkcMRy6wnrd 9DYJ8UUTmIT2iQf07tRUKJJ9v0JXfx2Z4d08IQSMNRaq4VgSe+PdYgIy0fbj23Vi a5/gO7fJEpD2hd2f+pMnOWvH2rOOIbeYfuhzAc6BQjAKtmgR0ERUTafTM9Wb6F13 CNZZNZfDqnFDP6L12w3z3F7FFXkz07Rs3AIto1ZfYZd4sCSpMr/0S5nLrHbIvGLp 271hhQBeRmmoGEKO2JRelGgUJ2CUzOdtwDIKT0LbCpvaP8PVnYF5IFoYJIWRHqlE t5ucTXstZy7vYjL6vTP4l5xs+LIOkNmPhqmfsgLzVo0UaLt80hOwc4NvDCOLAAMG B/9g+9V3ORzw4LvO1pwRYJqfDKUq/EJ0rNMMD4N8RLpZRhKHKJUm9nNHLbksnlZw rbSTM5LpC/U6sheLP+l0bLVoq0lmsCcUSyh+mY6PxWirLIWCn/IAZAGnXb6Zd6Tt IJlGG6pqUN8QxGJYQnonl0uTJKHJENbI9sWHQdcTtBMc34gorHFCo1Bcvpnc1LFL rWn7mfoGx6INQjf3HGQpMXAWuSBQhzkazY6vaWFpa8bBJ+gKbBuySWzNm3rFtT5H RKMWpO+M9bHp4d+puY0L1YwN1OMatcMMpcWnZpiWiR83oi32+xtWUY2U7Ae38mMa g8zFbpeqPQUsDv9V7CAJ1dbriEwEGBECAAwFAkDYBnoFCQ5t3+gACgkQqE7a6JyA CspnpgCfRbYwxT3iq+9l/PgNTUNTZOlof2oAn25y0eGi0371jap9kOV6uq71sUuO =ypVs - -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----