here's the status of Action Items.
You might have noticed that I'm sending this mail later than usual.
The reason is that Henne and I have decided to send it after the
meeting. The advantage is that it's more up-to-date. See #309085 below
New Action Items:
#328594 - Release BuildService Roadmap
#328611 - Try out wishlist handling / feature tracking in the wiki
(will be done by the Gnome team)
#328613 - Prepare explanation of Fate features and processses in the
#328622 - help.opensuse.org
BTW: The "Online Help" headline (and its translations) should be written
with ChollaWide (?) font. Yes, I know this means some work for someone
@SUSE (or whoever has this font available), but it's worth the effort.
Work in progress:
#223288 - create installation/usage videos
-> *NOW* would be a good time to do it ;-) to have the videos available
when 10.3 final is released.
#281622 - put packages from czech packagers team into buildservice
Vladimir wrote this will be done on demand from the community (but not
before because it's some additional work)
So if you want to help maintaining one of the packages listed on
speak up now ;-)
#173961 - openSUSE merchandising
Ideas for items to sell were collected on the mailinglist, but there's
no decision yet.
Currently rlihm is evaluation if we go coffepress or spreadshirt
#229213 - clarify bugzilla usage for packages in build service
(ETA: November); no news on this.
#238350 - unmaintained wikis (is, es, vi)
No news because Martin had no time.
#238355 - status of cn wiki (ETA: 09.24)
Will be renamed to zh-cn and zh-classical, otherwise ready.
#164757- SDB style guide / differences SDB, HOWTO (No time)
#164761 - built service trust/rating system (no time and resources)
#223290 - better wishlist handling using FATE (no time)
There was some discussion about this in the meeting, see the transcript
#267437 - community comitee, @opensuse.org mail addresses etc.
(Blocked by User Directory)
#293726 - Creation of Babel wiki (No time)
Things that were done:
#309085 - clarify handling of Action Items
Henne and I decided the following handling of AIs:
- Henne will mention AIs that are done in the meeting (status "RESOLVED"
- I will send the status mail _after_ the meeting so that it contains
the newest information
- I'll CLOSE AIs that are done and "announced" in the meeting so that
they won't appear on the AI list anymore
#300773 - Create online help button and infrastructure
This is done in KDE and Gnome, and help.o.o is also up and running.
(Translations of help.o.o is another AI ;-)
# 309920 - define criteria and list of community repos
The repo list is finished.
for details (not
sure if the page has the latest version)
If you think a repo is missing or a repo should not be included, please
report in this mailinglist (preferred) or open a bugreport.
Was zum Henker is nu AMSN schon wieder? Is das IRC in der "take
n-plus-1 die 42sten" Reinkarnation? Mannmannmann, diese Chat-Dinger
vermehren sich ja wie die Karnickel, muss ich mir auch mal einen
schreiben, um noch hip zu sein, oder was? [David Haller in suse-linux]
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-project+help(a)opensuse.org