On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM, differentreality
So OSEM is progressing.
- Volunteering option is now available. There is a user and an admin page.
Admins can add positions for volunteering, days during which people
can volunteer and tshirt size (because we, organizers, like to keep
our volunteers happy with a nice t-shirt!).
For viewing the volunteer details, a single partial is used for both
user and admin page.
Admins can delete and edit volunteers.
- Speakers list is available with personal®istration details.
- Edit & Delete of registrations from admin panel
- Small fixes here and there
user volunteer page: capitalize language for volunteers
user conference registratoin: show social events of current conference only
associate volunteers with their registrations
get column names of 'volunteers' table even if there is no record
More stats about everything
As oSC13 also approaches, I am focusing on things that we currently need.
latest things implemented right before oSC13:
- option to register to workshops/talks [enhancements pending
according to suggestions]
- admin new registation option that creates a new user/person and
registration to conf
- attended field added to registrations so that we can keep tabs on
who, from registered ppl, actually attended
- show supporter level, nickname and affiliation in registrations list
- stats page (which still requires some fixing and then some beauty put on it)
- schedule shows first and last name instead of public name (to avoid
showing just first name or a nickname that was put as public name)
and with the help of several other people we managed to have
everything we needed ready for oSC13!
- edit of proposals from admin pane (showing right submitter and
updating the data)
- insert event type change in events list
- show tab of current day in schedule, if we are during the days of conf
- show conferences in home page until their last day
Commits found here 
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org