Hello to all,
This e-mail is a brief summary of the progress in the project till this
moment as part of the midterm evaluation.
What is done until done:
- created and retaining a git repo for testing purposes
- learn the basic of obs that will be needed of the integration in opensuse
and created the appropriate repo
- Getting familiar with the Augeas procedures,api etc
- created a find lens procedure and created my first patch :)
- Created the tree traversal and tree matching functions
- Modified the augtool of Augeas, in order to be able to carry the above
- Created some other utility functions necessary for the above
So what is to do till the end of the GSoC:
- Finish the matching procedures.
- Test and work on the sysconfig lens used by Augeas.
- Integrate the utility in opensuse
- Finish the documentation
This is all i can think at the moment, you can find more information in
the previous messages i sent in this list as well as in my blog
I am back to work cause time is ticking and there are many things to be
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-project+help(a)opensuse.org