Present: Axel, Christian, Gerald, Gertjan, Marina, Simon
== FOSDEM ==
* Several of us (board members) are going to attend FOSDEM in Brussels, February 1st/2nd 2020. * We'll also be attending the LibreOffice social dinner Saturday evening.
== openSUSE+LibreOffice conference ==
* Refresher: October 13-16, 2020 in Nürnberg * https://events.opensuse.org/conferences/oSLO
* A logo has been jointly selected by the openSUSE and LibreOffice teams; Details to follow on news.opensuse.org. * Going to use openSUSE infrastructure for call of papers. * Looking for some volunteers on the organization team; if you are interested please reach out to Marina Latini firstname.lastname@example.org and Douglas DeMaio email@example.com. (Gertjan is going to help via IRC and with submission reviews.) * KDE will celebrate their 24th anniversary on the first day of the event, so there may be opportunity for some joint celebration.
== Marina has joined SUSE ==
* Since there's only a single elected SUSE employee on the current board this does not impact the constitution of the board. * Marina is going to update https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board .
== Minutes of this meeting ==
* We'll strive to do better going forward. * Gertjan and Simon hope to send minutes for past board meetings out soon.
== openSUSE Forums Move ==
* The move of the openSUSE Forums from Micro Focus IT in Provo to the openSUSE Heroes in Nürnberg is in the works. * Gerald had to escalate syncing of the database which got stalled, hoping for resolution soon.
== Board Election ==
* Board election is ongoing (190 voted at the time of the meeting).
== openSUSE.Asia Summit 2020 proposal ==
* We received what looks like a nicely worked out proposal. * AI all board members: review and provide feedback.