We had meeting last night. Below are the points from the meeting. I'll be approving the talks soon and sending a drop box (nextcloud) link for people to upload their videos. We will have another meeting for the video team in Friday.
#info The CfP ends today May 4
#info Registration 105, Submissions 47, 28 hours, 3 withdrawals
#topic Recording and/or Live Stream Team
#info Had video team meeting on April 30 at 18:00 UTC in meet.opensuse.org/bar
#info Next meeting is May 7 at 18:00 UTC in meet.opensuse.org/bar
#info Datto and AlmaLinux would like to sponsor
#action ddemaio to explore options with AlmaLinux and finalize Datto sponsorship
#info Link is ready and will send out to registered participants to get their t-shirt
#info Hold off on sending the link until May 11
#info Company sending t-shirts use UPS, which has some delivery difficulties for some countries.
#info Only one t-shirt per attendee
#info Keynote speaker 1 Sheng Liang, SUSE E&I
#info Keynote speaker 2 Alex Lee, CEO of shells.com
#info Collaboration panel with speakers from different projects (NG, MM, BC, OK, AS, DC)
Waiting on AW to reply
Recording can be done in OBS or other tools. If someone is good with OBS (broadcast) and wants to make a quick tutorial for the community on how to use it, please reply.
Info on where to send the recordings will be sent out to speakers ASAP
Recording should be sent early and quality should be good
If you have never done a recording with OBS or other tool, send a sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive feedback.
Pointers for people doing their video:
Make sure that the audio and ambient conditions are the same
Provide defaults on how to record a video with OBS. Have them send their recording to get feedback.
Assemble best practices videos (i.e. - speak as though you are talking to an audience or someone in the room, put something above the camera so your attention is on the camera.)
We will use the Big Blue Button inside venueless for Q&A Session
Stage 1 Q&A
Stage 2 Q&A
ddemaio added a sentence about OSC21 on openSUSE Discord to events.o.o. so that people can get in if they lose their email registration.
#action ddemaio send out invite token as participants to attendees and speaker for speakers
#topics for next meeting
Schedule, video uploads, update status of Video Team, technical staff, volunteer, speaker guidelines (tips and tricks), test platform as participants, speaker and other roles