* Various packaging changes, at request of OpenSuSE project.
* Silence some sprintf warnings about %llu vs %lu and 64-bit vs 32-bit arches.
* Move bzero macro into routines.cpp
* Add C++ type-safe zalloc macro
* move readFile into routines.cpp
* Make readFile accept larger lines (40958 bytes instead of 4094 bytes).
** Probably should be made adaptive, rather than using a static-sized buffer
* Cygwin support.
** IRQ stats don't exist
** Disk stats don't exist
** 'nice' CPU stat doesn't work, always zero.
* Reorganize a lot of code
** prettyPrint is now in its own independent .cpp file
** Various time-routine bugfixes
** Added some time-specific macro/constants, to make people happy who hate magic numbers.
* Add __time_rel_long from SrSv, not that I use it in this project.
Show replies by date