Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
libverto (0.2.6 -> 0.3.1)
permissions (1550_20200811 -> 1550_20200826)
runc (1.0.0~rc91 -> 1.0.0~rc92)
suse-module-tools (15.3.3 -> 15.3.4)
=== Details ===
==== libverto ====
Version update (0.2.6 -> 0.3.1)
- update to 0.3.1:
* Fix rare leak of DSO in module_load
* Turn off -Wcast-function-type
* Work around libev not being c89-compliant
* Minor release bumps for verto_cleanup()
* Leak fixes
* Enforce strict c89 compliance for portability
* Many warning fixes
* Fix memleak in libverto:vfree
* Update mutex usage to improve debugging
* Add verto_cleanup() to free loaded_modules
* Make C99 requirement explicit
==== permissions ====
Version update (1550_20200811 -> 1550_20200826)
Subpackages: chkstat permissions-config
- Update to version 20200826:
* mtr-packet: stop requiring dialout group
* etc/permissions: fix mtr permission
* list_permissions: improve output format
* list_permissions: support globbing in --path argument
* list_permissions: implement simplifications suggested in PR#92
* list_permissions: new tool for better path configuration overview
==== runc ====
Version update (1.0.0~rc91 -> 1.0.0~rc92)
- Upgrade to runc v1.0.0~rc92 (bsc#1175821). Upstream changelog is
available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc92
* Updates to CRIU support.
* Improvements to cgroupfs performance and correctness.
==== suse-module-tools ====
Version update (15.3.3 -> 15.3.4)
- Update to version 15.3.4:
* spec: rework dependencies
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libudev1 systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- Adjust %pre and %post for the restoration of upstream tmp.mount (boo#1175779)
- Import commit a4e393eecb9dbe140a6c7d57419c291d786155cf
d8e3bd4e22 Revert "core: don't send SIGKILL to user@.service immediatly during
- Drop requirement on 'sysvinit-tools'
It was used to workaround bug #886599 by explicitly calling
vhangup(8) from getty@.service so when this service was stopped a
virtually hangup on the specified terminal when were stopped to give
the shell a few seconds to save its history.
But this workaround was dropped since it had no effect (SLE12-GM was
released with it but was still suffering from the bug) and was
replaced by commit e9db43d5910717a108, which was released from v226
and backported to SLE12/SLE12-SP1.
==== zlib ====
- Add patch to fix compression level switching
bsc#1175811 bsc#1175830 bsc#1175831
- Set -DDFLTCC_LEVEL_MASK=0x7e on s390/s390x jsc#13776
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org