Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
cryptsetup (2.3.1 -> 2.3.3)
gptfdisk (1.0.4 -> 1.0.5)
haveged (1.9.4 -> 1.9.8)
irqbalance (1.6.0+git20190711.f7fdebb -> 1.6.0+git20200317.0348a3b)
kmod (26 -> 27)
libdrm (2.4.101 -> 2.4.102)
libsolv (0.7.13 -> 0.7.14)
libzypp (17.23.4 -> 17.23.5)
perl-TimeDate (2.32 -> 2.33)
=== Details ===
==== cloud-init ====
- bsc#1170154: rsyslog warning, '~' is deprecated
+ replace deprecated syntax '& ~' by '& stop'
for more information please see https://www.rsyslog.com/rsyslog-error-2307/
==== cryptsetup ====
Version update (2.3.1 -> 2.3.3)
- Update to 2.3.3:
* Fix BitLocker compatible device access that uses native 4kB
* Support large IV count (--iv-large-sectors) cryptsetup option
for plain device mapping
* Fix a memory leak in BitLocker compatible handling
* Allow EBOIV (Initialization Vector algorithm) use
* LUKS2: Require both keyslot cipher and key size option, do
not fail silently
- includes changes from 2.3.2:
* Add option to dump content of LUKS2 unbound keyslot
* Add support for discards (TRIM) for standalone dm-integrity
devices (Kernel 5.7) via --allow-discards, not for LUKS2
* Fix cryptsetup-reencrypt to work on devices that do not allow
direct-io device access.
* Fix a crash in the BitLocker-compatible code error path
* Fix Veracrypt compatible support for longer (>64 bytes)
==== ffmpeg-4 ====
Subpackages: libavcodec58 libavformat58 libavutil56 libswresample3
- libfdk-aac is now .so.2, not .so.1.
==== gptfdisk ====
Version update (1.0.4 -> 1.0.5)
- Update to 1.0.5
* Changed number of columns in type code output ("sgdisk -L"
and equivalents in gdisk and cgdisk) from 3 to 2, since some
descriptions are long enough that they are ambiguous with
* You can now put the 0xEE partition last in a hybrid MBR using
sgdisk. (Previously, this was possible with gdisk but not
with sgdisk.) See the sgdisk man page for details.
* Added numerous type codes for Container Linux, Veracrypt, and
Freedesktop.org's Discoverable Partitions Specification
* Partition type name searches are now case-insensitive.
* It is now possible to quit out of partition type name
searches by typing "q".
* When changing a partition type code, the default is now the
current type code, not a platform-specific type code.
==== haveged ====
Version update (1.9.4 -> 1.9.8)
- Update to version 1.9.8:
* Fix for Unresolved symbol error_exit in libhavege #20 by pld-gitsync [Jirka Hladky]
* order after systemd-tmpfiles-setup-dev.service (origin/pr/21) [Christian Hesse]
* use systemd security features [Christian Hesse]
* do not run in container [Christian Hesse]
* do not use carriage return in line break [Christian Hesse]
* Fixed invalid UTF-8 codes in ChangeLog [Jirka Hladky]
- Changes for version 1.9.5:
* Added test for /dev/random symlink [Jirka Hladky]
* Update to automake 1.16 [Jirka Hladky]
* Fix segv at start [Andrew]
* Fixed built issue on Cygwin [jbaker6953]
* Fix segfault on arm machines (origin/pr/7) [Natanael Copa]
* init.d/Makefile.am - add missing dependency [Jackie Huang]
* service.redhat - update PIDFile [Pierre-Jean Texier]
* Fix type mismatch in get_poolsize [Andreas Schwab]
* Fixup upstream changelog [Nicolas Braud-Santoni]
* Remove support for CPUID on ia64 (origin/pr/19) [Jeremy Bobbio]
* Output some progress during CUSUM and RANDOM EXCURSION test [Sven Hartge]
* Diagnostics capture mode now works correctly [Ethan Rahn]
- Drop upstream patches:
==== irqbalance ====
Version update (1.6.0+git20190711.f7fdebb -> 1.6.0+git20200317.0348a3b)
- Update to latest git HEAD version 0348a3b.
There has been no version update for quite some time, but some
restructuring and fixes we want to have included.
==== kcmutils ====
- Update Fix-crash-when-loading-external-app.patch to last version
that actually was committed upstream
- Add upstream patches to fix loading normal settings modules that
got broken by the previous fix (kde#421898), and add unit tests:
- Add Fix-crash-when-loading-external-app.patch to fix loading the
Yast entry in systemsettings (boo#1171916, kde#421566)
==== kdeconnect-kde ====
- Add patch submitted upstream to use
ecm_qt_declare_logging_category so users can easily modify the
debugging configuration and use a default logging level of
Warning instead of sending all debug messages to the log:
==== kirigami2 ====
- Add patch to fix PlaceholderMessage with Qt 5.12:
==== kmod ====
Version update (26 -> 27)
Subpackages: kmod-compat libkmod2
- Update to release 27
* Link to libcrypto rather than requiring openssl.
* Use PKCS#7 instead of CMS for parsing module signature to be
compatible with LibreSSL and OpenSSL < 1.1.0.
* Teach modinfo to parse modules.builtin.modinfo. When using
Linux kernel >= v5.2~rc1, it is possible to get module
information from this new file.
==== libdrm ====
Version update (2.4.101 -> 2.4.102)
Subpackages: libdrm2 libdrm_amdgpu1 libdrm_intel1 libdrm_nouveau2 libdrm_radeon1
- upgrade to version 2.4.102
* lots of FreeBSD and modetest stuff
==== libsolv ====
Version update (0.7.13 -> 0.7.14)
- Support blacklisted packages in solver_findproblemrule()
- Support rules with multiple negative literals in choice rule
- bump version to 0.7.14
==== libzypp ====
Version update (17.23.4 -> 17.23.5)
- Enable zchunk on SLE-15-SP2.
- Older kernel-devel packages are not properly purged (bsc#1171224)
- doc: enhance service plugin example.
- version 17.23.5 (22)
==== lvm2-device-mapper ====
Subpackages: device-mapper libdevmapper-event1_03 libdevmapper1_03
- removing LVM cache with cache volume does not remove the cache volume (bsc#1171907)
==== open-vm-tools ====
- While updating to 11.1.0 (build 16036546) (boo#1171764) hold off on
producing the open-vm-tools-sdmp (boo#1171765 Service Discover plugin)
until it has gone through the ECO process. Once approved, will resubmit
to include the plugin.
==== perl-TimeDate ====
Version update (2.32 -> 2.33)
updated to 2.33
2.33 -- Wed May 19 11:34:00 MT 2020
* Remove PAX Headers in tarball using GNU tar
==== sonnet ====
Subpackages: libKF5SonnetCore5 libKF5SonnetUi5
- Support spell checking for Finnish using Voikko in the
sonnet-voikko package (boo#1172245)