Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=1&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons gpgme grub2 python-tornado6 xorg-x11-fonts
=== Details ===
==== gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons ====
- Add desktop-icons-show-iso-file-icon.patch: Show ISO file icon as default icon. (bsc#1183504 glgo#GNOME/World/ShellExtensions/desktop-icons!196)
==== gpgme ==== Subpackages: libgpgme11 libgpgmepp6
- Fix build with glibc 2.34: [bsc#1189089] * Use glibc's closefrom. * Add gpgme-use-glibc-closefrom.patch
==== grub2 ==== Subpackages: grub2-i386-pc grub2-snapper-plugin grub2-x86_64-efi
- Replace grub2-use-stat-instead-of-udevadm-for-partition-lookup.patch and fix-grub2-use-stat-instead-of-udevadm-for-partition-lookup-with-new-glibc.patch with upstream backport: 0001-osdep-Introduce-include-grub-osdep-major.h-and-use-i.patch and 0002-osdep-linux-hostdisk-Use-stat-instead-of-udevadm-for.patch.
==== python-tornado6 ====
- Remove exec bits from demos: fix boo#1189066 - Add python-tornado6-rpmlintrc for empty JS resource in demo
==== xorg-x11-fonts ====
- Convert the helv*.otb and cour*.otb files in a different way, generating all available font sizes as fonts files named * -75-dpi-converted and *-100dpi-converted and having the same font name for 75 and 100 dpi converted fonts (fixes boo#1174895). - As part of the above fix, don't remove the "Regular" suffix from the full name of fonts in convertfont.py