Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
dracut (050+suse.63.g796e020e -> 050+suse.65.ge1e64674)
glib2 (2.64.2 -> 2.64.3)
iproute2 (5.6.0 -> 5.7.0)
libcontainers-common (20200306 -> 20200603)
libzypp (17.23.5 -> 17.23.6)
pciutils (3.6.4 -> 3.7.0)
=== Details ===
==== dracut ====
Version update (050+suse.63.g796e020e -> 050+suse.65.ge1e64674)
- Update to version 050+suse.65.ge1e64674:
* Add wicked specific config files (bsc#1089333)
* Run format_spec_file
==== glib2 ====
Version update (2.64.2 -> 2.64.3)
Subpackages: glib2-tools libgio-2_0-0 libglib-2_0-0 libgmodule-2_0-0 libgobject-2_0-0
- Update to version 2.64.3:
+ Stability improvements for various unit tests.
+ Bugs fixed: glgo#GNOME/GLib#1954, glgo#GNOME/GLib#2094,
+ Updated translations.
==== iproute2 ====
Version update (5.6.0 -> 5.7.0)
- Update to release 5.7
* macsec: add support for reporting and changing the offloading
mode (`ip macsec offload`).
==== libcontainers-common ====
Version update (20200306 -> 20200603)
- Update to image 5.4.4
- Remove registries.conf VERSION 2 references from man page
- Intial authfile man page
- Add $HOME/.config/containers/certs.d to perHostCertDirPath
- Add $HOME/.config/containers/registries.conf to config path
- registries.conf.d: add stances for the registries.conf
- update to libpod 1.9.3
- userns: support --userns=auto
- Switch to using --time as opposed to --timeout to better match Docker
- Add support for specifying CNI networks in podman play kube
- man pages: fix inconsistencies
- Update to storage 1.19.1
- userns: add support for auto
- store: change the default user to containers
- config: honor XDG_CONFIG_HOME
- Remove the /var/lib/ca-certificates/pem/SUSE.pem workaround again.
It never ended up in SLES and a different way to fix the underlying
problem is being worked on.
==== libzypp ====
Version update (17.23.5 -> 17.23.6)
- Revert "Enable zchunk on SLE-15-SP2".
- version 17.23.6 (22)
==== open-vm-tools ====
- VMware has now asked that in updating to 11.1.0 (build 16036546) (boo#1171764)
to hold off on producing the open-vm-tools-sdmp service discovery plugin
(boo#1171765) for all SUSE versions due to the plugin's dependency on
netstat. Once they have removed the netstat dependency we will need to go
through the ECO process to get the plugin added.
==== patterns-base ====
Subpackages: patterns-base-apparmor patterns-base-base patterns-base-bootloader
- re-add ppc64-diag on ppc64le (bsc#1098849).
- Suggest xz in base, as it is now required by aaa_base and we don't
want that zypper uses busybox instead [bsc#1172209]
- Re-add purge-kernels-service dependency (boo#1168727).
Support multiversion(kernel) with purge-kernels.service separated from dracut
- Call perl directly in pre_checkin.sh. create_32bit-patterns_file.pl is not
executable when checked out from OBS.
- Skip bootloader in pre_checkin.sh
- Re-generate 32bit patterns.
==== pciutils ====
Version update (3.6.4 -> 3.7.0)
- Update to 3.7.0:
* Add or improved the following capabilities:
Designated Vendor-Specific, Compute eXpress Link,
Resizable BARs, VF Resizable BARs, Link Capabilities 2,
Link Status 2
* On Linux, lspci can show IOMMU groups
* setpci can be asked to skip bus scan and operate on a device
completely specified by its domain/bus/dev/func address
* back-ends which do not support domains now correctly fail when
trying to access devices outside domain 0
- Add upstream keyging to verify source signature
==== shared-mime-info ====
- Revert the previous change, we should not own
/usr/share/mime/application: ref the spec upstream, this is
wrong. Any application depending on this previous error needs to
be fixed on a individual basis. Upstream ref:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org