Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=1&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: NetworkManager dmidecode (3.3 -> 3.4) openssl (1.1.1o -> 1.1.1p) openssl-1_1 (1.1.1o -> 1.1.1p) python-MarkupSafe python-PyYAML
=== Details ===
==== NetworkManager ==== Subpackages: NetworkManager-wwan libnm0 typelib-1_0-NM-1_0
- Bring back /sbin/netconfig as build option since the netconfig in SLE is not ready for usrmerge.
==== dmidecode ==== Version update (3.3 -> 3.4)
- Update to upstream version 3.4: * Support for SMBIOS 3.4.0. This includes new memory device types, new processor upgrades, new slot types and characteristics, decoding of memory module extended speed, new system slot types, new processor characteristics and new format of Processor ID. * Support for SMBIOS 3.5.0. This includes new processor upgrades, BIOS characteristics, new slot characteristics, new on-board device types, new pointing device interface types, and a new record type (type 45 - Firmware Inventory Information). * Decode HPE OEM records 194, 199, 203, 236, 237, 238 ans 240. * Bug fixes: Fix OEM vendor name matching * Minor improvements: Skip details of uninstalled memory modules Don't display the raw CPU ID in quiet mode Improve the formatting of the manual pages * Obsoletes dmidecode-fix-crash-with-u-option.patch and dmidecode-fix-the-condition-error-in-ascii_filter.patch.
==== openssl ==== Version update (1.1.1o -> 1.1.1p)
- Update to 1.1.1p release
==== openssl-1_1 ==== Version update (1.1.1o -> 1.1.1p) Subpackages: libopenssl1_1
- Update to 1.1.1p: * bsc#1185637 - updated certificates required for testing that failed when date is later than 1 June 2022 - removed openssl-update_expired_certificates.patch * [bsc#1200550, CVE-2022-2068] - more shell code injection issues in c_rehash
==== python-MarkupSafe ====
- Patch PKG-INFO to avoid pip failing on Python 3.6 with `ERROR: Package 'MarkupSafe' requires a different Python: 3.6.15 not in '>=3.7'`.
==== python-PyYAML ====
- Actually we DO want to build the bindings.