Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
kernel-firmware (20200517 -> 20200519)
podman (1.9.1 -> 1.9.3)
python-cryptography (2.8 -> 2.9.2)
=== Details ===
==== fribidi ====
- Add no-config-h.diff - copied from Debian
Remove HAVE_CONFIG_H from public API
- Add Truncate-isolate_level-to-FRIBIDI_BIDI_MAX_EXPLICIT_.diff -
copied from Debian, CVE-2019-18397
Truncate isolate_level to FRIBIDI_BIDI_MAX_EXPLICIT_LEVEL
- Run spec-cleaner
==== kernel-firmware ====
Version update (20200517 -> 20200519)
Subpackages: kernel-firmware-all kernel-firmware-amdgpu kernel-firmware-ath10k
kernel-firmware-atheros kernel-firmware-bluetooth kernel-firmware-bnx2
kernel-firmware-brcm kernel-firmware-chelsio kernel-firmware-dpaa2 kernel-firmware-i915
kernel-firmware-intel kernel-firmware-iwlwifi kernel-firmware-liquidio
kernel-firmware-marvell kernel-firmware-media kernel-firmware-mediatek
kernel-firmware-mellanox kernel-firmware-mwifiex kernel-firmware-network
kernel-firmware-nfp kernel-firmware-nvidia kernel-firmware-platform kernel-firmware-qlogic
kernel-firmware-radeon kernel-firmware-realtek kernel-firmware-serial
kernel-firmware-sound kernel-firmware-ti kernel-firmware-ueagle
- Update to version 20200519 (git commit 8ba6fa665c52):
* iwlwifi: update and add new FWs from core50-70 and core52-81 releases
* rtw88: RTL8821C: add firmware file v24.5
* iwlwifi: update FWs to core47-142 release
* iwlwifi: update 8265 FW
- Update modaliases for Intel SST
==== podman ====
Version update (1.9.1 -> 1.9.3)
- Update to podman v1.9.3:
* Fixed a bug where, on FIPS enabled hosts, FIPS mode secrets
were not properly mounted into containers
* Fixed a bug where builds run over Varlink would hang
* Fixed a bug where podman save would fail when the target
image was specified by digest
* Fixed a bug where rootless containers with ports forwarded to them
could panic and dump core due to a concurrency issue (#6018)
* Fixed a bug where rootless Podman could race when opening the
rootless user namespace, resulting in commands failing to run
* Fixed a bug where HTTP proxy environment variables forwarded into
the container by the --http-proxy flag could not be overridden by --env or --env-file
* Fixed a bug where rootless Podman was setting resource limits on cgroups
v2 systems that were not using systemd-managed cgroups
(and thus did not support resource limits), resulting in containers failing to start
==== python-attrs ====
- Do not restrict us to new setuptools, we generate stuff
even with the older variants
==== python-cryptography ====
Version update (2.8 -> 2.9.2)
- update to 2.9.2
* 2.9.2 - 2020-04-22
- Updated the macOS wheel to fix an issue where it would not run on macOS versions older
* 2.9.1 - 2020-04-21
- Updated Windows, macOS, and manylinux wheels to be compiled with OpenSSL 1.1.1g.
* 2.9 - 2020-04-02
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for Python 3.4 has been removed due to
low usage and maintenance burden.
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 has been removed.
Users on older version of OpenSSL will need to upgrade.
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for LibreSSL 2.6.x has been removed.
- Removed support for calling public_bytes() with no arguments, as per
our deprecation policy. You must now pass encoding and format.
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Reversed the order in which rfc4514_string()
returns the RDNs as required by RFC 4514.
- Updated Windows, macOS, and manylinux wheels to be compiled with OpenSSL 1.1.1f.
- Added support for parsing single_extensions in an OCSP response.
- NameAttribute values can now be empty strings.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org