Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
sssd (2.5.0 -> 2.5.1)
=== Details ===
==== grub2 ====
Subpackages: grub2-i386-pc grub2-snapper-plugin grub2-x86_64-efi
- Fix running grub2-once leads to failure of starting systemd service in the
boot sequence (bsc#1169460)
==== multipath-tools ====
Subpackages: kpartx libmpath0
- install to /usr (boo#1029961)
==== sssd ====
Version update (2.5.0 -> 2.5.1)
Subpackages: libsss_certmap0 libsss_idmap0 libsss_nss_idmap0 sssd-krb5-common sssd-ldap
- Update to release 2.5.1
* auto_private_groups option can be set centrally through ID
range setting in IPA (see ipa idrange commands family). This
feature requires SSSD update on both client and server. This
feature also requires freeipa 4.9.4 and newer.
* Fix getsidbyname issues with IPA users with a
* Default value of ldap_sudo_random_offset changed to 0
(disabled). This makes sure that sudo rules are available as
soon as possible after SSSD start in default configuration.