Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
cracklib (2.9.6 -> 2.9.7)
installation-images-MicroOS (15.6 -> 15.9)
ncurses (6.2.20200531 -> 6.2.20200613)
sqlite3 (3.32.2 -> 3.32.3)
yast2 (4.3.8 -> 4.3.9)
=== Details ===
==== coreutils ====
- coreutils-gnulib-disable-test-float.patch: Add patch to temporarily
disable the gnulib test 'test-float' failing on ppc and ppc64le.
- coreutils.spec: Reference the patch. While at it, avoid conditional
Patch and Source entries as that break cross-platform builds from
==== cracklib ====
Version update (2.9.6 -> 2.9.7)
- Update to version 2.9.7:
+ fix a buffer overflow processing long words.
- Drop 0003-overflow-processing-gecos.patch and
0004-overflow-processing-long-words.patch: fixed upstream.
- Update source URI.
- Remove use of translation-update-upstream. It cannot be added to
ring 0 on leap, and 2.9.7 has some translation fixes
==== installation-images-MicroOS ====
Version update (15.6 -> 15.9)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#390
- updated list of branches
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#389
- aarch64: add ipa kernel module
- add system-group-wheel to rescue system
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#387
- Add YaST dir (workaround for bsc#1172898)
==== ncurses ====
Version update (6.2.20200531 -> 6.2.20200613)
Subpackages: libncurses6 ncurses-utils terminfo terminfo-base
- Run ldconfig local on %buildroot %_lib to get links done (boo#1173222)
- Add ncurses patch 20200606
+ add xterm+256color2, xterm+88color2, to deprecate nonstandard usage
in xterm+256color, xterm+88color -TD
+ add shifted Linux console keys in linux+sfkeys entry for
screen.linux (report by Alexandre Montaron).
+ use vt100+enq in screen (report by Alexandre Montaron).
+ add screen.linux-s alias (suggested by Alexandre Montaron).
- Add ncurses patch 20200613
+ update list of functions in ncurses.3x
+ move dlclose() call from lib_mouse.c to delscreen() to avoid a case
in the former which could be called from SIGTSTP handler (Debian
==== sqlite3 ====
Version update (3.32.2 -> 3.32.3)
- SQLite 3.32.3:
* Fix Heap Buffer Overflow in multiSelectOrderBy
* Fix Assertion `flags3==pIn3->flags' failed
* Fix Assertion `pExpr->pAggInfo==pAggInfo' failed
* Fix Segfault in sqlite3Select
* Fix Use after free in resetAccumulator
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libudev1 systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- migrate-sysconfig-i18n.sh: fix marker handling (bsc#1173229)
The marker is used to make sure the script is run only once. Instead
of storing it in /usr, use /var which is more appropriate for such
Also make it owned by systemd package.
- Fix inconsistent file modes for some ghost files (bsc#1173227)
Ghost files are assumed by rpm to have mode 000 by default which is
not consistent with file permissions set at runtime.
Also /var/lib/systemd/random-seed was tracked wrongly as a
Also don't track (ghost) /etc/systemd/system/runlevel*.target
aliases since we're not supposed to track units or aliases user
==== yast2 ====
Version update (4.3.8 -> 4.3.9)
- Add a method to change the selection of the network backend to be
used (related to bsc#1172749)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org