Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=1&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: flatpak libffi (3.3.git30 -> 3.4.2) nvme-cli (1.15 -> 1.16) python-Mako (1.1.5 -> 1.1.6) python-alembic (1.7.4 -> 1.7.5) python-charset-normalizer (2.0.8 -> 2.0.9) python-importlib-metadata (4.8.1 -> 4.8.2) python-jsonpointer (2.1 -> 2.2) python-matplotlib python-networkx python-numpy (1.21.2 -> 1.21.4) python-pybind11 (2.8.0 -> 2.8.1) python-pycparser (2.20 -> 2.21) python-pyparsing (2.4.7 -> 3.0.6) python-python-gnupg (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8) python-simplejson (3.17.5 -> 3.17.6)
=== Details ===
==== flatpak ==== Subpackages: libflatpak0 system-user-flatpak
- Add patch support-new-pyparsing.patch: * Support pyparsing >= 3.0.4.
==== libffi ==== Version update (3.3.git30 -> 3.4.2)
- disable static trampolines (bsc#1193272) - update to 3.4.2: * Add static trampoline support for Linux on x86_64 and ARM64. * Add support for Alibaba's CSKY architecture. * Add support for Kalray's KVX architecture. * Add support for Intel Control-flow Enforcement Technology (CET). * Add support for ARM Pointer Authentication (PA). * Fix 32-bit PPC regression. * Fix MIPS soft-float problem. * Enable tmpdir override with the $LIBFFI_TMPDIR environment variable. * Enable compatibility with MSVC runtime stack checking. * Reject float and small integer argument in ffi_prep_cif_var(). * Callers must promote these types themselves. - drop aarch64.patch: fixed upstream differently - drop info dependency, uses file triggers now
==== nvme-cli ==== Version update (1.15 -> 1.16)
- Update to version 1.16: + Print ProductName found even if subvendor/subdevice is unknown. + Add New fields on PEL based on NVMe 2.0a. + nvme-cli: - Split media units written/read into hi/lo 64 bit fields. - Add support for new SN650 device. - Update WDC pluging version to 1.15.3. - fix the [data|mdata]_len param (boo#1193547). - Add support for C3/Latency Monitor Log page parsing. - ctrl-loss-tmo should accept -1 as value. + nvme: add spinup control feature (fid=0x1A). + nvme: Add Identify for CNS 08h NVMe spec 2.0a based. + nvme: add boot partition log support. + nvme: add support for fid supported and effects log(lid = 0x12). + add identify endurance group list (cns 0x19) support. + add json support for zns report zones. + fabrics: fix 'nvme discover' segfault if sysfs path is not available.
==== python-Mako ==== Version update (1.1.5 -> 1.1.6)
- update to 1.1.6: * Fixed issue where control statements on multi lines with a backslash would not parse correctly if the template itself contained CR/LF pairs as on Windows.
==== python-alembic ==== Version update (1.7.4 -> 1.7.5)
- update to 1.7.5: * Adjustments to the test suite to accommodate for error message change in newer SQLAlchemy
==== python-charset-normalizer ==== Version update (2.0.8 -> 2.0.9)
- update to 2.0.9: * Moderating the logging impact (since 2.0.8) for specific environments * Wrong logging level applied when setting kwarg `explain` to True
==== python-importlib-metadata ==== Version update (4.8.1 -> 4.8.2)
- update to 4.8.2: * #353: Fixed discovery of distributions when path is empty.
==== python-jsonpointer ==== Version update (2.1 -> 2.2)
- update to 2.2: * Add method and add classmethod tag * Add test for get_parts
==== python-matplotlib ====
- Skip some broken tests with new pyparsing.
==== python-networkx ====
- Add patch xfail-pydot-tests.patch: * From upstream, survive pydot test failures.
==== python-numpy ==== Version update (1.21.2 -> 1.21.4)
- Fix abbreviated references - Update to 1.21.4: * #20278: BUG: Fix shadowed reference of dtype in type stub * #20293: BUG: Fix headers for universal2 builds * #20294: BUG: VOID_nonzero could sometimes mutate alignment flag * #20295: BUG: Do not use nonzero fastpath on unaligned arrays * #20296: BUG: Distutils patch to allow for 2 as a minor version (!) * #20297: BUG, SIMD: Fix 64-bit/8-bit integer division by a scalar * #20298: BUG, SIMD: Workaround broadcasting SIMD 64-bit integers on MSVC... * #20300: REL: Prepare for the NumPy 1.21.4 release. * #20302: TST: Fix a Arrayterator typing test failure - Release to 1.21.3: * #19745: ENH: Add dtype-support to 3 `generic/ndarray methods * #19955: BUG: Resolve Divide by Zero on Apple silicon + test failures... * #19958: MAINT: Mark type-check-only ufunc subclasses as ufunc aliases... * #19994: BUG: np.tan(np.inf) test failure * #20080: BUG: Correct incorrect advance in PCG with emulated int128 * #20081: BUG: Fix NaT handling in the PyArray_CompareFunc for datetime... * #20082: DOC: Ensure that we add documentation also as to the dict for... * #20106: BUG: core: result_type(0, np.timedelta64(4)) would seg. fault. - Add patch to fix aarch64 support: * numpy-fix-cpu_asimdfhm.patch
==== python-pybind11 ==== Version update (2.8.0 -> 2.8.1)
- udpate to 2.8.1: * The simple namespace creation shortcut added in 2.8.0 was deprecated due to usage of CPython internal API, and will be removed soon. * Add C++ Exception type to throw and catch ``AttributeError``. * Fixed the potential for dangling references when using properties with ``std::optional`` types. * Modernize usage of ``PyCodeObject`` on Python 3.9+ (moving toward support for Python 3.11a1) * A long-standing bug in ``eigen.h`` was fixed (originally PR #3343). The bug was unmasked by newly added ``static_assert``'s in the Eigen 3.4.0 release. * Support multiple raw inclusion of CMake helper files * Fix harmless warning on upcoming CMake 3.22. * Fix 2.8.0 regression with MSVC 2017 + C++17 mode + Python 3. * Fix 2.8.0 regression that caused undefined behavior (typically segfaults) in ``make_key_iterator``/``make_value_iterator`` if dereferencing the iterator returned a temporary value instead of a reference.
==== python-pycparser ==== Version update (2.20 -> 2.21)
- update to 2.21: - Much improved support for C11 (multiple PRs) - Support for parehthesized compount statements (#423) - Support for modern Python versions (3.9 and 3.10) - Fix support for structs with nested enums (#387) - Multiple small bug fixes
==== python-pyparsing ==== Version update (2.4.7 -> 3.0.6)
- requires jinja2 for testing - requires railroad-diagrams for testing - update to 3.0.6: * Added suppress_warning() method to individually suppress a warning on a specific ParserElement. Used to refactor original_text_for to preserve internal results names, which, while undocumented, had been adopted by some projects. * Fix bug when delimited_list was called with a str literal instead of a parse expression. - changes from 3.0.5: * Added return type annotations for col, line, and lineno. * Fixed bug when warn_ungrouped_named_tokens_in_collection warning was raised when assigning a results name to an original_text_for expression. (Issue #110, would raise warning in packaging.) * Fixed internal bug where ParserElement.streamline() would not return self if already streamlined. * Changed run_tests() output to default to not showing line and column numbers. If line numbering is desired, call with with_line_numbers=True. Also fixed minor bug where separating line was not included after a test failure. - changes from 3.0.4: * Fixed bug in which Dict classes did not correctly return tokens as nested ParseResults * Documented API-changing side-effect of converting ParseResults to use __slots__ to pre-define instance attributes. * Fixed bug in railroad diagramming where the vertical limit would count all expressions in a group, not just those that would create visible railroad elements. - changes from 3.0.3: * Fixed regex typo in one_of fix for as_keyword=True. * Fixed a whitespace-skipping bug, Issue #319, introduced as part of the revert of the LineStart changes. * Added header column labeling > 100 in with_line_numbers - some input lines are longer than others. - changes from 3.0.2: * Reverted change in behavior with LineStart and StringStart, which changed the interpretation of when and how LineStart and StringStart should match when a line starts with spaces. In 3.0.0, the xxxStart expressions were not really treated like expressions in their own right, but as modifiers to the following expression when used like LineStart() + expr, so that if there were whitespace on the line before expr (which would match in versions prior to 3.0.0), the match would fail. 3.0.0 implemented this by automatically promoting LineStart() + expr to AtLineStart(expr), which broke existing parsers that did not expect expr to necessarily be right at the start of the line, but only be the first token found on the line. This was reported as a regression in Issue (gh#pyparsing/pyparsing/issues#317). In 3.0.2, pyparsing reverts to the previous behavior, but will retain the new AtLineStart and AtStringStart expression classes, so that parsers can chose whichever behavior applies in their specific instance. * Performance enhancement to one_of to always generate an internal Regex, even if caseless or as_keyword args are given as True (unless explicitly disabled by passing use_regex=False). * IndentedBlock class now works with recursive flag. By default, the results parsed by an IndentedBlock are grouped. This can be disabled by constructing the IndentedBlock with grouped=False. - changes from 3.0.1 * Fixed bug where Word(max=n) did not match word groups less than length 'n'. Thanks to Joachim Metz for catching this! * Fixed bug where ParseResults accidentally created recursive contents. Joachim Metz on this one also! * Fixed bug where warn_on_multiple_string_args_to_oneof warning is raised even when not enabled. - changes from 3.0.0 * A consolidated list of all the changes in the 3.0.0 release can be found in docs/whats_new_in_3_0_0.rst. (https://github.com/pyparsing/pyparsing/blob/master/docs/whats_new_in_3_0_0.r...) - disable build for python2, not supported anymore
==== python-python-gnupg ==== Version update (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8)
- update to 0.4.8: * Return gpg's return code in all result instances. * Add check for invalid file objects. * Provide more useful status message when a secret key is absent. * Added a get_recipients() API to find the recipients of an encrypted message without decrypting it.
==== python-simplejson ==== Version update (3.17.5 -> 3.17.6)
- update to 3.17.6: * Declare support for Python 3.10 and add wheels