I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet up with everyone at OSC17, I just couldn't get it organised, prior obligations etc.
Instead, I fiddled a bit with the mailing list archiving yesterday. A while ago I fixed the mixed http/https content problem, except I forgot to fix the archive index script (for all future lists). :-(
About the "Statistics" on the archiving page - this seems to be something that was played with a few years back. It wasn't done for all lists, and it stopped working in June 2015. I just added a conditional so people wouldn't get 404's when trying to access non-existent statistics.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!